Meet Now Journey's Australia + New Zealand Adventure
Embark on an extraordinary journey through the wonders of the Land Down Under, commencing in Sydney, where history, culture, and cuisine set the stage for an epic adventure. Revel in an exclusive harbor experience in Sydney, framed by the iconic Opera House. We continue our journey to Adelaide, where the renowned Barossa Valley offers an authentic 'taste of Australia' wines in the setting of sheer beauty. Continuing our odyssey, we venture to the heart of Australia, Ayers Rock, also known as Uluru, where vibrant colors and the Southern Hemisphere sky and cuisine create a sensory masterpiece. We make our way to tropical far north Queensland where we are immersed in the allure of the Great Barrier Reef with its technicolor sea life.
Then we're off to New Zealand's South Island, and Queenstown, showcasing breathtaking sights, including the awe-inspiring Milford Sound and a landscape that is truly breathtaking. Our journey then leads to the North Island to explore the enchanting Hobbiton and the picturesque Lake Karapiro area. Rotorua captivates with its unique charm before concluding our adventure in the vibrant city of Auckland.
★ Included for both Deluxe and Lotus:
• Meet & Greet Airport Transfer direct to our hotel in Sydney, whenver you arrive!
• Sightseeing Tours and Admissions, On-Tour Transfers
• Luggage Portage included for both Deluxe and Lotus
• Sydney: Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Gateway to the Land Down Under
• Barossa Valley: Barossa Valley is a renowned wine region
• Ayer's Rock: The Australian Outback, Uluru and the Olgas
• Queensland: Great Barrier Reef, Catamarran Adventure, Rain Forest, Koala, Kangaroo, Crocodiles and Natural Wonders
• Queenstown: Jewel of the South Island, Milford Sound
• Rotorua: Volcanic Tubes, Amazing Wine, Waitomo Caves and the Maori culture
• Lake Karapiro: Hobbiton and the heart of the North Island, Stunning beauty and unique experiences
• Auckland: A great finalé evening planned in the harbour city
• No annoying Up-Selling while on tour
• No Big Buses or Groups, No Long Lines
• UNIQUE IN THE INDUSTRY DINING: Unlimited Premium Beverages
• PRIVILEGED ACCESS: Skip-the-Long-Line Admissions with special access
• Local English-Speaking Expert Guides and Now Journey Tour Captain
• SMALL GROUP BENEFITS: Small group of 2 to 16 guests
• No Hidden Costs: Fees, taxes and gratuities excluding the Tour Captain
The Authentic Journey to Australia + New Zealand
- OPTIONAL PRE-TOUR EXPERIENCE: TASMANIA, 3D/3N and/or MELBOURNE, 3D/3N
Hobart and 'Tassie' welcomes you and Melbourne delights with the Great Ocean Road.
- TOUR COMMENCES:
- SYDNEY, 3 Days, 3 Nights
Sydney in all her glory with the spectacular Harbour, bridge and the Opera House. Welcome to Australia.
BAROSSA VALLEY, 3 Days, 3 Nights
Nestled in rolling hills, Barossa Valley beckons loves of wine, cuisine and landscapes.
- AYER'S ROCK/ULURU, 2 Days, 2 Nights
The Australian continent's Red Center comes to technicolor life as we enjoy the heart of the Outback.
- QUEENSLAND/PALM COVE, 3 Days, 3 Nights
Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Kuranda Rainforest
- QUEENSTOWN, 3 Days, 3 Nights
Enjoy the South Island's jewel of Queenstown, Milford Sound and the beauty of New Zealand.
- ROTORUA, 2 Days, 2 Nights
Geothermal wonderland with Maori culture, lakes, and vibrant geysers.
LAKE KARAPIRO, 3 Days, 3 Nights
Hobbiton comes to life as we explore the landscapes from The Lord of the Rings
TOUR FINALE: AUCKLAND, 1 Day, 1 Night
Afternoon arrival to freshen up and celebrate one last evening on the North Island