It is my sincere privilege to welcome you to Journey!
As we continue to march toward your travel dates, Journey will provide you with helpful information via email. Also, our team stands by for any questions you may have about the trip so please feel free to call, email or chat. A few items that will help us to serve you while you're preparing for your trip are provided below.
Please let your Journey Trip Specialist know if you have any questions.
— Jeffrey Chaffin, President
Please review and complete the following (where applicable) in preparation for your upcoming Journey:
1. Trip Agreement: Click Here to complete the required Trip Agreement.
2. Traveler Profile: Click Here to complete the required Traveler Profile.
SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION: PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY:
1. Trip Insurance: We highly recommend trip cancellation and interruption insurance.
You may bet a quote from Travel Guard using click Get a Quote:
Travel Guard Travel Insurance: Click Here
Allianz Travel Insurance: Use the form below
2. Airfare Quotation: Email your Now Journey Trip Speclalist for information on booking airfare.
4. ALERT: Meeting Travel and Entry Requirements are the responsibility of the Journey Guest: Make note of ANY entry requirements for the countries you are traveling through and/or visiting as your destination(s). It is YOUR responsibility to ensure you have met all entry requirements. This includes the new European Union requirement commencing in 2024 - Click here for the ETIAS (similar to a Visa that all US Citizens must comply with in 2024): Click Here.
••• New Entry Requirements for European Schengen Zone (Italy, etc. ):
Click this link to learn about the official ETIAS: https://travel-europe.europa.eu/etias_en
ETIAS in a nutshell
ETIAS travel authorization is an entry requirement for visa-exempt nationals travelling to any of these 30 European countries. It is linked to a traveller’s passport. It is valid for up to three years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first. If you get a new passport, you need to get a new ETIAS travel authorisation. With a valid ETIAS travel authorisation, you can enter the territory of these European countries as often as you want for short-term stays - normally for up to 90 days in any 180-day period. However, it does not guarantee entry. When you arrive, a border guard will ask to see your passport and other documents and verify that you meet the entry conditions.
Before we continue, with the various flight disruptions we've been seeing, it might pay you to consider our Luggage Forward Service:
Check out the USA's STEP Program:
COVID 19 REQUIREMENTS ARE DETERMINED BY THE DESTINATION(S) YOU ARE TRAVELING TO: IT IS GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU MEET ALL TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS RELATED TO COVID RESTRICTIONS.
Hello Journey Adventurers,
Take a moment and read all about how Journey will operate your upcoming adventure in a rewarding, safe and enjoyable approach to modern travel. Our approach to travel as the Pandemic comes to an end continues to include these commitments to our guests:
- Journey's industry-leading Book with Assurance program for your deposits and final balance payments and schedule;
- Sanitized Vehicles throughout the day's activities;
- Our Small Group Tours keep away from the Big Crowds;
- Our relationship with our Partner Hotels ensure room and public spaces are sanitized;
My entire team is so excited to serve you as the world re-opens for adventure this year.
Here’s to your Journey!
Jeffrey D. Chaffin,