Meet Journey's Australia & New Zealand Tour: Sydney's Treasures, Ayer's Rock' Red Center, Great Barrier Reef, Melbourne's Culture, and New Zealand's North and South Islands
EXPLORE THE LAND DOWN UNDER & HER DREAMTIME TREASURES —
Sydney delights with both history, culture and cuisine as we begin our adventure through Australia. Enjoy our Journey Exclusive on the harbour, and delight at the sails of the Opera House. We're off to the red center and Ayer's Rock - known as Uluru - for a vivid presentation of color (and cuisine under the Southern Hemisphere). The Great Barrier Reef and amazing Rainforest of northern Queensland delight before we arrive beautiful Melbourne. We had South, to the South Island of New Zealand to Queenstown, and take in the amazing sights including Milford Sound. Then we head North to Auckland and the culture of the Maori.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOURNEY:
- TOUR COMMENCES: SYDNEY, 3 Days, 3 Nights
Sydney in all her glory with the spectacular Harbour, bridge and the Opera House. Welcome to Australia.
- QUEENSLAND/CAIRNS, 3 Days, 3 Nights
Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Kuranda Rainforest
- AYER'S ROCK/ULURU, 2 Days, 1 Night
The Australian continent's Red Center comes to technicolor life as we enjoy Journey Exclusives in the heart of the Outback.
- MELBOURNE, 2 Days, 2 Nights
The beauty of Melbourne is balanced with its culture and interesting history.
- QUEENSTOWN, 3 Days, 3 Nights
Enjoy the South Island's jewel of Queenstown, Milford Sound and the beauty of New Zealand.
- HAMILTON, 1 DAY, 1 NIGHT
From volcanic tubes to amazing wines: we take in the Waitomo Caves, as we learn about the Maori culture
- TOUR FINALE: AUCKLAND, 2 Days, 2 Nights.
THIS IS WHY WE SUGGEST JOURNEY FOR YOUR VACATION DOWN UNDER:
- Sunset at Ayer's Rock, Great Barrier Reef, Milford Sound, Maori Culture
- Koala, Kangaroo, Crocodiles and Natural Wonders
- Hand-Picked Select Deluxe and Classic Accommodations
- DINING: Our amazing included Dinners in Deluxe feature Unlimited Premium Beverages; 25 Meals: 15 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches/Aperitivo Lunches, 8 Journey Style Dinners, 1 Wine Tasting
- SPECIAL ACCESS: Skip-the-Long-Line Admissions, Special Access.
- LAUNDRY SERVICE: Journey's Complimentary Mid-Tour Laundry Service in Sydney
- SMALL GROUP BENEFITS: Unique to Journey: No Up-Selling on tour (compare with mainstream tour operators), No Big Buses, No Big Groups
- Journey Tour Captains relate to you, Friendly Expert Guides delight you!
- On Tour Transportation with Included Portage: Micro-coach, Jet Travel (quoted separately)
- Fees, taxes and gratuities excluding the Tour Captain
The Lands Down Under: Australia & New Zealand
ENJOY OUR UNIQUE APPROACH TO TRAVELING
We don't do buses. We don't do large groups.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DELUXE AND CLASSIC?
Journey's selection of Deluxe and Classic hotels are not just centrally located, but in the Historical Centers and sections of towns you want to be in. The Deluxe package includes a full, hot daily breakfast (table service or buffet), 8 of the 14 dinners and 4+ to 5 Star hotel properties featuring large, air-conditioned guestrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Journey's Classic package includes a daily continental breakfast, Melbourne Welcome Dinner (guests may upgrade to the total 8 dinners included for $650 per person), and 3 to 4 Star hotel properties featuring air-conditioned guestrooms with ensuite bathrooms.